A Bronte Encyclopedia
August 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
A Brontë Encyclopedia is an A- Z encyclopedia of the most notable literary family of the 19th century highlighting original literary insights and the significant people and places that influenced the Brontës’ lives.
- Comprises approximately 2,000 alphabetically arranged entries
- Defines and describes the Brontës' fictional characters and settings
- Incorporates original literary judgements and analyses of characters and motives
- Includes coverage of Charlotte's unfinished novels and her and Branwell's juvenile writings
- Features over 60 illustrations