A Guide to Teaching Introductory Psychology
May 2008, ©2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- A concise and accessible guide to teaching introductory courses in psychology
- Begins with an orienting history of the course
- Evaluates current trends in teaching and offers suggestions for developing personal techniques
- Addresses a number of relevant issues, including how to teach difficult topics; linking course content to everyday experience; developing and using class presentations, lectures, and active learning ideas; and increasing interest in course topics
- Supported by a website that provides links to useful websites and handouts that instructors can use in their classes