The International Studies Encyclopedia, 12 Volume Set
March 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Over 500 peer reviewed essays of up to 10,000 words focusing on the most important topics and issues
- Aimed at students, scholars, and practitioners, the essays are designed to allow readers to be brought quickly up-to-date on the nature of the questions asked, past attempts at formulating responses, and the current state of debates
- Comprehensive coverage of the field
- Extensive bibliography and index volumes
- International Studies Online will be updated twice annually and will be enhanced by live links to archives, datasets, cases, pedagogical aids, and other relevant materials