The Blackwell Handbook of Global Management: A Guide to Managing Complexity
August 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- Written by a team of recognized leaders in the field, associated with the growing and influential International Organizations Network (ION).
- Covers topical issues such as managing virtual teams and globalization.
- Makes a cohesive statement about the field of international organizations.
- Is written with a focus on implementation issues.
- Offers a solid contribution to the closing of the gap between researchers and practitioners.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Blackwell Handbook of Global Management: A Guide to Managing Complexity (US $64.95)
Total List Price: US $129.95
Discounted Price: US $97.46 (Save: US $32.49)