Problem-Solving in Conservation Biology and Wildlife Management, 2nd Edition
February 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Presents a set of 32 exercises spanning a wide range of conservation issues including genetic analysis, population biology and management, taxonomy, ecosystem management, land use planning, the public policy process and more.
- All exercises discuss how to take what has been learned and apply it to practical, real-world issues.
- Expressly created for students and teachers of conservation biology and wildlife management who want to have an impact beyond the classroom.
- Accompanied by a detailed instructor's manual and a student website with software and support material.
- Ideal for use in the field, lab, or classroom.