Dictionary of Linguistics and Phonetics, 6th Edition
June 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Includes in excess of 5,100 terms, grouped into over 3,000 entries
- Coverage reflects recommendations by a team of experts in phonetics, phonology, syntax, semantics, sociolinguistics and psycholinguistics, making it exceptionally comprehensive
- Incorporates new ideas stemming from the minimalist program
- Contains a separate table of abbreviations and table of symbols, along with an updated International Phonetic Alphabet
- Updates entries to reflect the way established terms are now perceived in light of changes in the field, providing a unique insight into the historical development of linguistics
- Remains the standard single-volume reference for the field of linguistics and phonetics.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Dictionary of Linguistics and Phonetics, 6th Edition (US $48.95)
-and- Thinking Linguistically: A Scientific Approach to Language (US $46.95)
Total List Price: US $95.90
Discounted Price: US $71.92 (Save: US $23.98)