Digital Universe: The Global Telecommunication Revolution
February 2012, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Accompanying resources provide a wealth of related online content: http://www.digital-universe-book.net
- Analyzes the effect of digital technology in the developed and developing world
- Examines Moore's Law and its relation to all areas of digital technology
- Describes media convergence on digital platforms
- Contains interviews with global experts on the social effects of digital technology