The Amazing Infant
January 2007, ©2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
2. Being a fetus (Prenatal Growth and Development.
3. Coming into the world (The Perinatal Period).
4. Being in tune with the world (The Early Senses).
5. Body-Talk with Parents and Others (Social Development).
6. Being Emotional and Temperamental (Emotional and Personality Development).
7. Moving Around in the World and Making Objects Do Things and Things Happen (Motor and Cognitive Development).
8. Finally Using Words (Language Development).
9. Taking Turns with Peers (More Social Development).
My Diary on Tory’s First Year.
Glossary on Infant Caregiving.