Geographies of Media and Communication
March 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
1. From the Spoken Word to the Alphabet.
2. From the Printing Press to the Digital Signal.
3. Communication Flows and Flowmations.
4. Topologies of Communication.
6. Virtuality and Scattered Gatherings.
7. Signs, Symbols and Signals.
8. The Place Image.
10. Place and the Power of Communication.
11. Traces and Routines.
12. Geographies of Expressive Being-in-Place.
13. Final Thoughts.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Geographies of Media and Communication (US $109.95)
-and- Political Ecology: A Critical Introduction, 2nd Edition (US $46.95)
Total List Price: US $156.90
Discounted Price: US $117.67 (Save: US $39.23)