Geographies of Media and Communication
March 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- Introduces media and communication from a geographical viewpoint
- Guides students through familiar themes of the study of communication towards more profound insights
- Explores issues such as 'Deaf Geographies', 'The Time-Space of Communication', and 'The Map as an Immutable Mobile'
- Organizes themes within a four-part structure: media in spaces, spaces in media, media in places, and places in media
- Re-interprets the cultural turn in geography as in fact the sensitization of geographers to a wide range of theories about communication
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Geographies of Media and Communication (US $109.95)
-and- Political Ecology: A Critical Introduction, 2nd Edition (US $46.95)
Total List Price: US $156.90
Discounted Price: US $117.67 (Save: US $39.23)