Continuing Professional Development for Clinical Psychologists: A Practical Handbook
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- A practical self-help guide to continuing professional development for clinical psychologists.
- Takes a 'hands-on' approach, addressing the many practical issues in identifying, evaluating and meeting continuing professional development needs.
- Outlines the importance of life-long learning for clinical psychologists.
- Explores the continuing professional development needs of clinical psychologists at different stages of their careers.
- Includes a chapter on the NHS Knowledge and Skills Framework and its implications for applied psychologists.
Gives examples of good practice; considers likely future developments in the field.