Equine Back Pathology: Diagnosis and Treatment
May 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The book is divided into sections covering:
- the normal anatomy and kinematics of the horse’s back
- the approach to investigating suspected back pathology
- diagnosis and treatment of specific conditions
- back pathology in specific sporting disciplines
- complementary therapy and rehabilitation
This book is a vital tool for those engaged in improving the diagnosis and management of all horses with back problems.