Language Testing: The Social Dimension
November 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
2. Validity and the social dimension of language testing.
3. The social dimension of proficiency: How testable is it?.
4. Psychometric approaches to fairness: Bias and DIF.
5. Fairness reviews and codes of ethics.
6. Language tests and social identity.
7. Language assessments at school: Social values and policy.
8. Where to from here? Implications for research and training