Cardiovascular Risk Management
December 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
1. The epidemiology of cardiovascular disease.
2. Using guidelines as a framework for cardiovascular risk management: comparison of international recommendations.
3. Identifying high-risk patients.
4. Moderate- to low-risk patients: management recommendations.
5. High-risk patients: management recommendations.
6. Type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome patients: management recommendations for reducing cardiovascular risk.
7. Lifestyle changes to reduce cardiovascular risk.
8. Pharmacotherapy: improving the lipid profile.
9. Pharmacotherapy: lowering blood pressure.
10. Pharmacotherapy: lowering blood glucose.
11. Long-term management of cardiovascular disease.
12. Managing cardiovascular risk in the future.