Women and Leadership: Transforming Visions and Diverse Voices
May 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Examines models of feminist leadership, feminist influences on leadership styles and agendas, and the diversity of theoretical and ethnic perspectives of feminist leaders
- Defines, discusses, and dissects the central constructs of “feminism” and “leadership”
- Addresses how diverse women lead, how feminist principles contribute to leadership, and the barriers that women face as leaders
- Transforms existing models of leadership by incorporating gender issues
- Identifies the varying perspectives of feminist leaders from different ethnic groups
- Looks to the future of feminist leadership and what must be done to train and mentor the next generation of feminist leaders