Health Communication in the 21st Century
November 2007, ©2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
An extensive overview offering insight into both the current thinking and some lesser researched topics in the field of health communications.
- A new textbook exploring the rapidly growing area of health communication theory and practice, integrating health communication research with communication theory
- Brings together an author team who have a wealth of experience across a diverse range of health communication issues, creating an unrivalled breadth of coverage
- Provides strategies for hospitals, HMOs and other health care institutions to effectively communicate with patients
- Covers a broad range of topics, from the role of new technologies in health communication and spirituality and health, to community health programs and issues among the growing population of older adults
- Includes student-friendly features, such as chapter summaries, discussion questions, and a glossary