Decolonizing Development: Colonial Power and the Maya
February 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Part I: Colonizing the Maya.
1. The territorialization of southern Belize.
2. The matter of the Maya farm system.
3. An archaeology of Mayanism.
Part II: Aporias of development.
4. From colonial to development knowledge.
5. Settling: fieldwork in the ruins of development.
6. Finishing the critique of cultural ecology.