Mind and Cognition: An Anthology, 3rd Edition
February 2008, ©2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
First published in 1990, Mind and Cognition: An Anthology is now firmly established as a popular teaching apparatus for upper level undergraduate and graduate courses in the philosophy of mind.
- Brings together the most important classic and contemporary articles in philosophy of mind and cognition
- Completely revised and updated throughout, in response to feedback from teachers in the field
- Now includes 20 new readings
- Each updated part opens with a brief, synoptic introduction to the individual field and a comprehensive further reading list
- Each section also includes three to four of the most influential papers that have been written in the philosophy of mind over the last 40 years