Raising Kids in the 21st Century: The Science of Psychological Health for Children
September 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
An easy-to-read guide on raising emotionally healthy children that is based on sound psychological research. The book’s format makes it a good choice for students, parents, or practitioners.
- Focuses on seven key areas of child development in raising psychologically healthy children
- Paints an overall picture of the skills children need to become functioning adults through translating the latest scientific research into workable guidelines
- Explores how early cognitive and social development is linked to universal issues of tolerance, sexism, and racism
- Written in a language suitable for the student or general reader
- A useful resource for clinicians to share with families under their care