A Beginner's Guide to Descartes's Meditations
December 2007, ©2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- Provides a concise, readable summary of the text of the Meditations
- Offers clear explanations of the central themes and ideas, terminology, and arguments
- Features in-depth discussion of Descartes’ correspondence with his contemporaries
- Includes a glossary of difficult terms as well as helpful biographical and historical information
- Illustrates arguments and ideas with useful tables, diagrams, and images
- Includes references to further readings, films, and literature that contain similar philosophical themes
- Will form part of a series of Guides designed specifically for A-level philosophy students by an experienced teacher and founder of the popular website Philosophy Online