Cooperation: The Political Psychology of Effective Human Interaction
November 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- Illuminates the importance of cooperation in promoting healthy, well-functioning individuals and groups
- Written by esteemed political scientists and psychologists
- Addresses the question of how cooperation research can be applied toward solving real-world problems
- Explores some of the sources of cooperative behaviors, including evolutionary dispositions, socialization experiences, the type and nature of inter-group contact, and workplace organization and experience
- Looks at the consequences of cooperative experiences, such as subjective well-being, perceptions of legitimacy and fairness, development and expenditure of social capital, mental and physical health, and conflict negotiation and resolution
- Provides a synthesis for experts, an overview for novices, and a survey of current research for policy-makers
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Cooperation: The Political Psychology of Effective Human Interaction (US $130.95)
Total List Price: US $149.90
Discounted Price: US $112.42 (Save: US $37.48)