Dynamic Capabilities: Understanding Strategic Change in Organizations
January 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Shows how firms must adapt to and exploit changes in their business environment in order to survive - ie they need 'dynamic capabilities'.
- Provides a succinct yet comprehensive definition of dynamic capabilities.
- Offers case examples and empirical performance measures to test the concept of dynamic capability and demonstrate how it can be used.
- Examines the organizational and managerial processes that underly the successful evolution of capabilities.
- Develops the concept of 'dynamic managerial capabilities' to explore managers' capacity to create or extend their corporate resources.