Pollution of Lakes and Rivers: A Paleoenvironmental Perspective, 2nd Edition
January 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- A new edition of this upper-level textbook which examines present-day water quality problems from an international perspective
- Explains simply and effectively how lake sediments can be used to reconstruct pollution history
- Includes over 200 additional references and a new chapter on recent climatic change and its effects on water quality and quantity
- Tackles present-day water quality problems from an international perspective
- Previously published by Hodder Arnold
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Pollution of Lakes and Rivers: A Paleoenvironmental Perspective, 2nd Edition (US $84.95)
-and- Water Quality: Diffuse Pollution and Watershed Management, 2nd Edition (US $245.00)
Total List Price: US $329.95
Discounted Price: US $247.46 (Save: US $82.49)