Inside the Economist's Mind: Conversations with Eminent Economists
December 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Coeditor's Preface: An Overview of the Objectives and Contents of the Volume (William A. Barnett).
History of Thought Introduction: Economists Talking with Economists, An Historian's Perspective (E. Roy Weintraub).
1. An Interview with Wassily Leontief (Interviewed by Duncan K. Foley).
2. An Interview with David Cass (Interviewed jointly by Stephen E. Spear and Randall Wright).
3. An Interview with Robert E. Lucas, Jr. (Interviewed by Bennett T. McCallum).
4. An Interview with János Kornai (Interviewed by Olivier Blanchard).
5. An Interview with Franco Modigliani (Interviewed by William A. Barnett and Robert Solow).
6. An Interview with Milton Friedman (Interviewed by John B. Taylor).
7. An Interview with Paul A. Samuelson (Interviewed by William A. Barnett).
8. An Interview with Paul A. Volcker (Interviewed by Perry Mehrling).
9. An Interview with Martin Feldstein (Interviewed by James M. Poterba).
10. An Interview with Christopher A. Sims (Interviewed by Lars Peter Hansen).
11. An Interview with Robert J. Shiller (Interviewed by John Y. Campbell).
12. An Interview with Stanley Fischer (Interviewed by Olivier Blanchard).
13. An Interview with Jacques Drèze (Interviewed by Pierre Dehez and Omar Licandro).
14. An Interview with Thomas J. Sargent (Interviewed by George W. Evans and Seppo Honkapohja).
15. An Interview with Robert Auman (Interviewed by Sergiu Hart).
16. Conversations with James Tobin and Robert Shiller on the "Yale Tradition" in Macroeconomics (Conducted by David Colander).