John McDowell: Experience, Norm, and Nature
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
1. Avoiding the Myth of the Given (John McDowell, University of Pittsburgh).
2. Perception and Content (Bill Brewer, University of Warwick).
3. McDowell, Sellars, and Sense Impressions (Willem A. deVries, University of New Hampshire).
4. Three Sorts of Naturalism (Hans Fink, University of Aarhus).
5. Varieties of Nature in Hegel and McDowell (Christoph Halbig, University of Jena).
6. Thought and Experience in Hegel and McDowell (Stephen Houlgate, University of Warwick).
7. Practical Reason and its Animal Precursors (Sabina Lovibond, Worcester College, Oxford University).
8. Contemporary Epistemology: Kant, Hegel, McDowell (Kenneth R. Westphal, University of East Anglia).
9. Science and Sensibility: McDowell and Sellars on Perceptual Experience (Michael Williams, John Hopkins University).
10. Reason’s Reach (Charles Travis, King's College London).
11. Responses (John McDowell, University of Pittsburgh).