A Beginner's Guide to Nietzsche's Beyond Good and Evil
January 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Provides a concise, readable summary of the text
- Offers clear explanations of the central themes and ideas, terminology, and arguments
- Includes a glossary of difficult terms as well as helpful biographical and historical information
- Illustrates arguments and ideas with useful tables, diagrams, and images and includes references to further readings
- Forms part of a series of Guides designed specifically for A-level philosophy students by an experienced teacher and founder of the popular website Philosophy Online