Special Papers in Palaeontology, Number 76, Early Silurian (Llandovery) Orthide Brachiopods from Anticosti Island, Eastern Canada: The O/S Extinction Recovery Fauna
December 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Investigates the shell-rich Llandovery strata of the Anticosti ramp and presents the orthide brachiopods which reached their evolutionary diversity acme and abundance in the Ordovician
- Highlights the nine families of orthides which were lost at the end of the Ordovician, but discusses how some 16 families crossed the boundary (though mostly showing declines in the Silurian)
- Greatly expands the old locality register and enables the accurate placement of known and new species in a stratigraphic, evolutionary, as well as type locality framework
- Brings together researchers, geologists and enthusiasts who continue to find material of significance
- Includes 19 plates and 14 text-figures
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Special Papers in Palaeontology, Number 76, Early Silurian (Llandovery) Orthide Brachiopods from Anticosti Island, Eastern Canada: The O/S Extinction Recovery Fauna (US $151.95)
Total List Price: US $226.95
Discounted Price: US $170.21 (Save: US $56.74)