Economic and Legal Issues in Intellectual Property
May 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- A timely volume examining the economic and legal issues in intellectual property (IP)
- Includes nine state-of-the-art survey papers including contributions from Jerry Hausman, Gregory K. Leonard, Dora Marinova, Margaret Raven, and Richard Watt
- Evaluates the relationships between the knowledge economy, knowledge society, and intellectual property which are often not clearly articulated
- Discusses risk, innovation, and legal protection in relation to patent damages, music industry, trademarks, copyright to artists, indigenous knowledge and university research, knowledge economy, and country risk
- Interdisciplinary approach enables readers from a wide range of disciplines to appreciate the recent and significant developments in these fields