Economic and Legal Issues in Intellectual Property
May 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
2. Real options and patent damages: The legal treatment of non-infringing alternatives and incentives to innovate: Jerry Hausman and Gregory K. Leonard.
3. How to best ensure remuneration for creators in the market for music? Copyright and its alternatives: Stan J. Liebowitz and Richard Watt.
4. What’s in a sign? Trademark law and the economic theory: Giovanni B. Ramello.
5. Copyright and artists: A view from cultural economics: Ruth Towse.
6. Indigenous knowledge and intellectual property: A sustainability agenda: Dora Marinova and Margaret Raven.
7. University research, intellectual property rights and European innovation systems: Bart Verspagen.
8. Beyond the hype: Intellectual property and the knowledge society/knowledge economy: K.C. Carlaw, L. Oxley, D.C. Thorns, M. Nuth and P. Walker.
9. How does country risk affect innovation? An application to foreign patents registered in the USA: Suhejla Hoti and Michael McAleer.
10. Intellectual property litigation activity in the USA: Suhejla Hoti, Michael McAleer and Daniel Slottje.