Myocardial Imaging: Tissue Doppler and Speckle Tracking
October 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This practical book is the first comprehensive resource with truly international authorship covering the theory and clinical applications of advanced myocardial imaging as a diagnostic, monitoring and prognostic tool.
• Edited by internationally recognized experts in cardiac imaging, Myocardial Imaging: Tissue Doppler and Speckle Tracking collates the latest research into a specific, in-depth resource.
• The book focuses on how to use advanced cardiac imaging techniques in everyday clinical practice, presenting relevant material in a logical format.
• Each chapter covers a different clinical application of TDI and Speckle Tracking techniques and is illustrated with full color images and tables, allowing quick and easy reference to clinically appropriate information.
• It is accompanied by an invaluable CD of video clips that illustrate concepts in the text and provide real examples of echocardiography in practice.
• Clear, concise key facts and summaries throughout the book enable fast decisions at point of care.
This book is an invaluable resource for cardiologists, sonographers or other healthcare professionals who want to get the most out of the new technology available on echo machines.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Myocardial Imaging: Tissue Doppler and Speckle Tracking (US $193.95)
Total List Price: US $358.90
Discounted Price: US $269.17 (Save: US $89.73)