The Encyclopedia of Positive Psychology
February 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Positive psychology, the pursuit of understanding optimal human functioning, is reshaping the scholarly and public views of how we see the science of psychology. The Encyclopedia of Positive Psychology provides a comprehensive and accessible summary of this growing area of scholarship and practice.
- 288 specially commissioned entries written by 150 leading international researchers, educators, and practitioners in positive psychology
- covers topics of interest across all social sciences as well as business and industry
- the most current, extensive, and accessible treatment of the subject available
- topical primer clarifies basic constructs and processes associated with positive psychology
- will be useful to students, teachers, practitioners, businesspeople, and policy makers