Ecological Modeling: A Common-Sense Approach to Theory and Practice
December 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Examines four phases of the modeling process: conceptual model formulation, quantitative model specification, model evaluation, and model use
- Provides useful building blocks for constructing systems simulation models
- Includes a format for reporting the development and use of simulation models
- Offers an integrated systems perspective for students, faculty, and professionals
- Features helpful insights from the author, gained over 30 years of university teaching
"I can strongly recommend the book as textbook for all courses in population dynamic modeling particularly when the course is planned for the second or third year of a bachelor study in ecology, environmental science or ecological engineering. It uncovers very clearly for the readers the scientific idea and thinking behind modeling and all the necessary steps in the development of models."
Ecological Modeling Journal, 2009
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Ecological Modeling: A Common-Sense Approach to Theory and Practice (US $64.95)
Total List Price: US $94.90
Discounted Price: US $71.17 (Save: US $23.73)