Wiley International Encyclopedia of Marketing
February 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
- The 6-volume WIEM provides scholars and professionals with an international guide to marketing concepts and applications
- The far-reaching new developments, challenges and opportunities that have arisen in recent years are fully reflected in the entries
- Scholars and professionals will enjoy the flexible, multi-level structure, with entries ranging from topics summaries to short essays reviewing areas of development and debate
- Entries are further extended by sophisticated cross-referencing both among volumes and between encyclopedia entries and external sources
- The encyclopedia is also available online
For ease of reference, the entries are arranged alphabetically within each of the subject volumes. Designed to encompass the scope of modern marketing, the volumes cover:
- Volume 1: Marketing Strategy
- Volume 2: Marketing Research
- Volume 3: Consumer Behavior
- Volume 4: Advertising and Integrated Communication
- Volume 5: Product Innovation and Management
- Volume 6: International Marketing
About the Editors.
List of Contributors.
A framework for creating value propositions.
Brand growth strategy.
Competitive advantage: its sources and the search for value.
Customer lifetime value (CLV).
Customer relationship management.
Database mining and marketing.
Direct and interactive marketing.
E-commerce and internet marketing.
Ethical marketing and marketing strategy.
First-mover (pioneer) advantage.
Global marketing strategy.
Integrated marketing communication strategy.
Later mover (nonpioneer) advantage.
Market segmentation and targeting.
Marketing channel strategy.
Marketing strategy models.
Marketing warfare strategies.
Mass customization strategies.
Perception of brand equity.
Point of difference and product differentiation.
Positioning analysis and strategies.
Push and pull marketing strategies.
Sales force strategy.
Services marketing strategy.
Stages of the product life cycle.
Supply chain management strategy.
Thinking deeper about customer experience.
Trademarks, proprietary marks, and brands.
Professor of Marketing at the University of Southern California, the Walter H. Stellner Distinguished Professor of Marketing at the University of Illinois, on the faculty of Columbia University, and at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Jag has published more than 200 books and research papers in different areas of marketing. His book The Theory of Buyer Behavior (1969) with John A. Howard is a classic in the field. He has published two scholarly books: Marketing Theory: Evolution and Evaluation (1988) and Consumption Values and Market Choices (1991). His new textbook, Customer Behavior: Consumer Behavior and Beyond (with Banwari Mittal and Bruce Newman) will be published by the Dryden Press in 1998.
Jag is an American Psychological Association Fellow and past President of APA's Consumer Psychology Division and Association for Consumer Research (ACR). He was the recipient of the Viktor Mataja Medal from the Austrian Research Society in Vienna (1977) and the 1989 Outstanding Marketing Educator Award from the Academy of Marketing Science. In 1996, he was elected to be the Distinguished Fellow of the Academy of Marketing Science.
Wiley International Encyclopedia of Marketing (US $1,100.00)
Total List Price: US $1,118.95
Discounted Price: US $839.21 (Save: US $279.74)