The Science of ADHD: A Guide for Parents and Professionals
January 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
1. What is ADHD?
2. Diagnosis, Epidemiology and Comorbidity.
3. Causality and the environmental hypotheses of ADHD.
4. Psychological theories of ADHD.
5. The Genetics of ADHD.
6. The Neuroscience of ADHD.
7. Psychostimulant Treatment of ADHD.
8. Non-stimulant Medication and Non-pharmacological Treatment.
9. Addiction, Reward and ADHD.
10. The Past, Present and Future Science of ADHD.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Science of ADHD: A Guide for Parents and Professionals (US $109.95)
-and- A History of Autism: Conversations with the Pioneers (US $51.95)
Total List Price: US $161.90
Discounted Price: US $121.42 (Save: US $40.48)