Making Social Worlds: A Communication Perspective
November 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
1. Critical moments that shape our social worlds.
2. Taking a communication perspective on social worlds.
3. Paradigms and the “physics” of social worlds.
4. Communication: Coordinating Actions and Making/Managing Meanings.
5. Doing things in communication: Speech acts.
6. Episodes and patterns of communication.
7. Selves and forms of consciousness.
8. Relationships and relational minds.
9. Afterword: Something of a guide for using CMM.