Sources and Debates in English History: 1485-1714, 2nd Edition
February 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- New edition contains 50 new documents, more explanatory text, illustrations, biographical background, and study questions
- Wide range of documents, from both manuscript and print sources, and from transcripts of private and public life
- Editorial material introduces students to the critical context; chapter bibliographies and questions allow ready integration into classroom, and research and source analysis assignments.
- Bibliography of Historians’ Debates with the latest articles and essays
- Accompanies the survey text Early Modern England: 1485-1714
Click here for more discussion and debate on the authors’ blogspot:
[Wiley disclaims all responsibility and liability for the content of any third-party websites that can be linked to from this website. Users assume sole responsibility for accessing third-party websites and the use of any content appearing on such websites. Any views expressed in such websites are the views of the authors of the content appearing on those websites and not the views of Wiley or its affiliates, nor do they in any way represent an endorsement by Wiley or its affiliates.]
This Title is Part of the Following Set
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Sources and Debates in English History: 1485-1714, 2nd Edition (US $48.95)
-and- Early Modern England 1485-1714: A Narrative History, 2nd Edition (US $57.95)
Total List Price: US $106.90
Discounted Price: US $80.17 (Save: US $26.73)