The Daily Show and Philosophy: Moments of Zen in the Art of Fake News
October 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- An entertaining and insightful examination of the Emmy-award winning American satirical news show, broadcast on Comedy Central in the US, and (in an edited edition) on More4 in the UK and CNN International around the world
- Includes discussion of both The Daily Show and its spin-off show, The Colbert Report
- Showcases philosophers at their best, discussing truth, knowledge, reality and the American Way
- Highlights the razor sharp critical skills of Jon Stewart and his colleagues
- Faces tough and surprisingly funny questions about politics, religion, and power head on