A Companion to Bioethics, 2nd Edition
October 2009, ©2001, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- A highly respected guide to bioethics, now fully revised and updated to reflect the current state of the field
- Thematically organized around an unparalleled range of issues, including discussion of embryos and fetuses, new genetics, life and death, resource allocation, organ donations, AIDS, human and animal experimentation, health care, and teaching
- Now includes new essays on hot topics such as cloning and genetic enhancement
- Topics are clearly and compellingly presented by internationally renowned bioethicists
- A detailed index allows the reader to find terms and topics not listed in the titles of the essays themselves