Saving the Earth as a Career: Advice on Becoming a Conservation Professional
August 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Read this before you begin.
1. Is this the right career for you?.
2. Establishing an undergraduate foundation.
3. Selecting an educational program.
4. Applying for admission.
5. Designing your program of study.
6. Designing your research project.
7. Executing your research project.
8. Attending conferences and making presentations.
9. Writing papers.
10. Finding a job.
11. Making a difference.