Bushmeat and Livelihoods: Wildlife Management and Poverty Reduction
November 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Assembles biological, social and economic perspectives that illuminate the bushmeat debate
- Features a series of case studies that explore what species survive different intensities of bushmeat hunting and trapping
- Examines the shape and size of household bushmeat consumption and market trading
- Reviews governance and institutional impacts on wildlife management; lessons learned from agriculture, forest plant product, and development sectors; and perspectives from Asia and Latin America
- Provides an excellent resource for students and policy makers in wildlife management, conservation, and development
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Bushmeat and Livelihoods: Wildlife Management and Poverty Reduction (US $109.95)
-and- Reintroduction Biology: Integrating Science and Management (US $74.95)
Total List Price: US $184.90
Discounted Price: US $138.67 (Save: US $46.23)