Globalization: The Making of World Society
March 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
Globalization: The Making of World Society is a stimulating, state-of-the-art text for any student of globalization, beginner or advanced.
- Makes a big, abstract topic very accessible through illustration with everyday experience
- Thorough and scholarly but written in an approachable style
- Delves into timely and controversial issues and debates, including the impact of migration, global inequality, and cultural homogeneity
- Combines several perspectives for new interpretation
- Includes chapter outlines and suggestions for further reading
Visit www.wiley.com/go/globalization to access students and instructor resources