Disease Control in Crops: Biological and Environmentally-Friendly Approaches
April 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Mounting resistance to fungicides by plant pathogens makes the development of alternatives a key strategy for many agrochemical companies
- Provides core information on suitable alternatives to fungicides, helping the potential for commercial development
- Chapters written by contributors from around the globe
- Environmental concerns on fungicide over-usage addressed by the book's contents
- Editor Dale Walters is well known and respected for many years' work in crop protection