Domesticating Neo-Liberalism: Spaces of Economic Practice and Social Reproduction in Post-Socialist Cities
August 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Series Editor's Preface.
Preface and Acknowledgements.
1. Domesticating Neo-Liberalism and the Spaces of Post-Socialism.
2. Neo-Liberalism and Post-Socialist Transformations.
3. Domesticating Economies: Diverse Economic Practices, Households and Social Reproduction.
4. Work: Employment, Unemployment and the Negotiation of Labour Markets.
5. Housing: Markets, Assets and Social Reproduction.
6. Land and Food: Production, Consumption and Leisure.
7. Care: Family, Social Networks and the State.
Appendix 1: Summary Information on Interviewed Households.
Appendix 2: Semi-Structured Interviews with Key Informants.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Domesticating Neo-Liberalism: Spaces of Economic Practice and Social Reproduction in Post-Socialist Cities (US $94.95)
-and- Learning the City: Knowledge and Translocal Assemblage (US $39.95)
Total List Price: US $134.90
Discounted Price: US $101.17 (Save: US $33.73)