Rapid Assessment of the Acutely Ill Patient
January 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
1. Why Rapid Assessment Is Essential for Ward Staff.
2. Track and Trigger Systems: Early Warning Scores, Calling Criteria and Rapid Response Teams.
3. Assessment Techniques.
4. A–B–C–D–E: Airway Assessment and Management Techniques.
5. A-B-C-D-E: Breathing (and Failure to Breathe).
6. A–B–C–D–E: Circulation (and Circulatory Failure).
7. A–B–C–D–E: Acute Neurological Care (Disability).
8. A–B–C–D–E: Everything that Should Be Considered for Other Potential Problems.
9. Patient-centred Care, Team Working and Communication.
Appendix 1: Acid–Base Balance and Arterial Blood Gases.
Appendix 2: Oxygen Delivery Devices.