A Companion to Health and Medical Geography
December 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Offers a unique breadth of topics relating to both health and medical geography
- Includes contributions from a range of scholars from rising stars to established, internationally renowned authors
- Provides an up-to-date review of the state of the sub-discipline
- Thematically organized sections offer detailed accounts of specific issues and combine general overviews of the current literature with case study material
- Chapters cover topics at the cutting edge of the sub-discipline, including emerging and re-emerging diseases, the politics of disease, mental and emotional health, landscapes of despair, and the geography of care
Buy Both and Save 25%!
A Companion to Health and Medical Geography (US $218.95)
-and- The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Economic Geography (US $199.95)
Total List Price: US $418.90
Discounted Price: US $314.17 (Save: US $104.73)