Cancer and its Management, 6th Edition
February 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Includes up-to-date information on the most recent techniques and therapies available
- Emphasises the importance of multidisciplinary teamwork in the care of cancer patients
- Highlights frequent dilemmas and difficulties encountered during cancer management
- Features the important contributions of a new author Professor Daniel Hochhauser
- Contains a brand-new two-colour design
As with previous editions, the first part of the book is devoted to the mechanisms of tumour development and cancer treatment. This is followed by a systematic account of the current management of individual major cancers. For each tumour there are details of the pathology, mode of spread, clinical presentation, staging and treatment with radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
This accessible and practical resource will be invaluable to trainees in oncology, palliative care and general medicine, as well as specialist nurses, general practitioners, medical students, and professions allied to medicine.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Cancer and its Management, 6th Edition (US $99.95)
-and- The Practical Guide to the Genetic Family History, 2nd Edition (US $67.99)
Total List Price: US $167.94
Discounted Price: US $125.95 (Save: US $41.99)