November 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
2. Calculators, Lemmings or Frame-makers? The Intermediary Role of Securities Analysts: Daniel Beunza and Raghu Garud.
3. Where Do Analysts Come From? The Case of Financial Chartism: Alex Preda.
4. The Death of a Salesman? Reconfiguring Economic Exchange in Swedish Post-war Food Distribution: Hans Kjellberg.
5. Struggling to Be Displayed at the Point of Purchase: The Emergence of Merchandising in French Supermarkets: Sandrine Barrey.
6. A Sociology of Market-things: On Tending the Garden of Choices in Mass Retailing: Franck Cochoy.
7. A Market of Opinions: The Political Epistemology of Focus Groups: Javier Lezaun.
8. Performance Testing: Dissection of a Consumerist Experiment: Alexandre Mallard.
9. Framing Fish, Making Markets: The Construction of Individual Transferable Quotas (ITQs): Petter Holm and Kåre Nolde Nielsen.
10. Making Things Deliverable: The Origins of Index-based Derivatives: Yuval Millo.
11. The Q(u)ALYfying Hand: Health Economics and Medicine in the Shaping of Swedish Mmarkets for Subsidized Pharmaceuticals: Ebba Sjögren and Claes-Fredrik Helgesson.
12. Price as a Market Device: Cotton Trading in Izmir Mercantile Exchange: Koray Caliskan.
13. Parasitic Formulae: The Case of Capital Guarantee Products: Vincent-Antonin Lépinay.
14. Scorecards as Devices for Consumer Credit: The Case of Fair, Isaac & Company Incorporated: Martha Poon.
Notes on Contributors.