Writing To Reason: A Companion for Philosophy Students and Instructors
March 2008, ©2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Provides a guide to writing philosophy papers that addresses the needs of instructors, as well as students
- Uses a simple numerical format that highlights the principles of writing a well-reasoned philosophy paper
- Explains common problems in philosophical writing, as well as solutions
- Presents students with clear and consistent standards of achievement
- Streamlines the evaluation process for instructors, avoiding the need to repeat common comments and saving a great deal of time in grading