Clinical Radiology of the Horse, 3rd Edition
October 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- The only book dedicated to the horse which provides a comprehensive overview of radiography and radiology of all areas of the horse.
- Reflects the practical experience of acknowledged experts in their field from Europe and the United States.
- Focuses on the most common conditions, but also provides some examples of less common problems.
Provides a guide to the principles of image interpretation, to encourage image reading from first principles.
- The third edition incorporates many digital images and a new chapter on digital radiography, but traditional film images are also retained, recognising that many practitioners do not have access to digital equipment.
- Provides a balance of experience of the spectrum of injuries encountered in a range of horse types and sports disciplines around the world.