Strategic Networks: Learning to Compete
February 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- Explores the creation of 'learning networks' as a way for businesses to understand and learn from their competitors.
- Looks at inter-organizational learning networks and sheds light on how they function.
- Written by international experts in the field of global strategy.
- Contributions have been selected for their insights and interdependence between organizational learning and networks.
- Looks at topics such as real versus virtual forms of interaction, collaboration versus competition in the learning process, and joint value creation versus individual value appropriation in networks.